Saturday, June 27, 2009


This is the Millenium Mall in Orlando. Very posh with many upscale pricey stores. A friend is heading back to Australia to visit family and wanted to shop so off we went. The only sign of a slowdown in the economy here is that most of the storefronts are advertising sales.
This is the glass roof and it reminds me of the enclosed galleries I visited in Paris. Much newer and larger but the same style of lighting.
I'll post a few more photos from here in the next few days. I am going to some concerts this weekend but will return on Monday.

3 comments:

Hilda said...

I like shopping areas with lots of natural light, and this is great!

Cezar and Léia said...

no doubt I would love to spend a whole day there! LOL
Great shot.
purrs and love
Luna(from Brazil) and mommy Léia

Lowell said...

Never been there, but this very excellent shot has whetted my desire to make a visit!