Tuesday, June 2, 2009


One of my favorite countries in Epcot is Norway. I used to love the restaurant and their Scandinavian buffet but now it is a Princess Dinner restaurant where all the Disney Princesses come and walk around while you dine. I do not imagine that they still serve ten different types of herring now.
This fellow stands outside the replica Stave Church. It is very small but I always enjoy going inside to see the exhibits and examine the construction and to escape the noise of the park.

Sorry this post is so late. I couuldn't access the net last night. Silly computer is acting up and it may be time to replace it. Ugh!

5 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Oh so sorry! I hope your computer be okay now!
Great shot! This sculpture reminds me "Lord of Rings"!Beautiful capture!
Léia

Hilda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilda said...

I just love Disney parks! I've never been to Epcot since I've never been to the U.S. but I thoroughly enjoyed Disneyland and Disney Sea in Tokyo. Their parks are so well thought out and well constructed too. Touring them can be so educational, aside from being lots of fun!

nituscorner said...

this looks like fun....

Lowell said...

We liked the Norway section, too. Great photo! Hope your computer issues are solved soon...not fun!