Thursday, June 11, 2009


Late again with my post. My only excuse is that I have a teenager visiting. Yesterday we went to the Florida Mall to shop. It seems that all teens must have an Ipod and it must be the "hot" one of the moment which is the "Nano"! So she picked out her purple nano and then we found a kiosk that sells skins for the Nano. After wanting a purple nano she picked a girlie pink skin to cover it with. Even Ipods need a wardrobe it seems.
Actually it has been lots of fun. We called Apple to solve a small problem so we now need to figure out how she/we can afford to feed this tiny creature the Itunes it needs to survive.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

√ Howdy ! from the cornfields of Brookville, Ohio

Thunderstorms rolled over my house this morning at 4:00 AM and thunder and lightening woke me up. By the time I was up and drinking my first coffee, the rain was hitting my skylight pretty hard. It sounded like some kind of war going on. The noise is great.

Your photo and the story behind is it a reminder that times have changed. From a time when nobody had a radio or a telephone in the village except the doctor, to a time when kids buy dresses for a piece of electronics is a big leap forward.

Abe Lincoln
Brookville, Ohio

Jane Hards Photography said...

Such a clear blue sky really sets off the mall.

Lois said...

Yeah I had to get a wardrobe for my iPhone! I love the palm trees in your picture.

Lowell said...

I think everyone in the world has an Ipod but me.

I don't think I need one, though.

gogouci said...

No better place to spend the day with a teenager than the Mall.