Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Closer to home is Medieval Times. I'm trying to convince my grand-daughter to let me take her to see the show. She thinks it will be corny and of course it will be, but it's also fun and you get to eat with your fingers. This attraction has been here for over 20 years. It was here when we moved here and it is still going strong. My inherited grand-daughters loved it and always wanted to go on their birthdays. I'm going to work on this one to see if I can change her mind.

3 comments:

Lois said...

I went there once and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was fabulous!

cieldequimper said...

I love all things medieval. What kind of show is it?

Karen said...

Lois, you should go again.

Cieldequimper: It's knights and jousting and horses.. Very exciting and you get your own knight to cheer for.. Lots of fun.