Thursday, March 26, 2009


This is a follow-up to my road construction post. This is one of the streets that has been completed. The streets are now paved with bricks and parking is separated by flowers & shrubs and the walkways are bricks laid in a different pattern. Very attractive. They are working on something in the middle of the main street this week but I don't know what it is. I'll be watching and if it's interesting, I'll post some photos.

I have posted more photos from Paris on my Collage Maven blog.

5 comments:

Olivier said...

les villes changent et évoluent, on attend la suite des travaux
cities change and evolve, they wait for the suite of jobs

Catherine said...

Good idea to keep trees and shrubs to separate. It gives "life".

Cezar and Léia said...

Great post! I will check the pictures from Paris!Many thanks for sharing it!
Have a nice weekend!
God bless you!
Léia

gogouci said...

Really like the brick. Much nicer than the smoldering black tar.

Blind Fly Theater said...

Looks like Disneyland