Thursday, January 29, 2009



My computer is acting up and just shutting itself off so I think it's time to replace it. I'm putting this post up from my laptop which doesn't have many photos stored on it so I'm picking this one.
It was taken at the Grand Floridian Resort at Disney World. They have many weddings there and the fancier (read expensive) ones go all out and use Cinderella's pumpkin carriage and the matching horses with footman and the works.

They head over to the wedding pavillion and weather permitting hold the reception on the grassy lawn. In inclement weather they move inside to one of the resort ballrooms. I enjoy seeing them but wouldn'twant to be the one paying for it.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Knowing what weddings cost here in B'ham, I can't fathom a wedding in the Magic Kingdom. Holy cow!
Makes for some lovely photos however!
V

magiceye said...

:)
if you have it flaunt it!

Olivier said...

superbe mariage, le carrosse est un vrai carrosse de conte de fée. superbe

beautiful wedding, the cariage is a real cariage fairy tale. superb