Wednesday, July 29, 2009


I was on my way to the health club this morning, saw this and had to turn around and go back. At first it looked like an ice sculpture but it was moving. When I pulled into the parking lot I saw this double fountain overflowing with soap suds. Two men working on the shrubs and plantings said that it was done by some kids. I thought it looked nice but told them to add some liquid fabric softener and the suds would subside. I don't know if they did and I forgot to look on my way home. It almost makes me wish I had a fountain in the yard.

3 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

wow what a different and cool idea and thanks that it was not some kind of pollution inside the water! ;)
God bless you
Léia
Bonjour Luxembourg

Lois said...

That second picture looks like a big white bear sitting in the fountain! Around here that is a favorite prank for college students.

Marie said...

That's funny (although I think it's pollution!). I would have photographed it too :-))