Monday, November 2, 2009

Home


I'm home and posting a photo of one of my semi-feral yard cats. It seems that Jasper was a hit while I was gone so I may need to take pictures of the Cats of Kissimmee for future posts.
I so want to thank my friend Sharon for all her hard work filling in for me. She did a great job and thanks to those who commented and made her feel welcome. I'm trying to recruit her to start her own blog. She does it well.
I need to catch up on some sleep and all the other stuff that awaits me. I had a wonderful time in Paris.

5 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Glad to know you had a safe trip and now you are at home!
Take a good time to rest!
Wonderful little friend, I loved this picture!
Léia

Lois said...

What a cutie! Welcome back!

Katie said...

Welcome home Karen! I know it will take a while to get used to not being in Paris. I feel your pain! Can't wait to see photos.

Sharon said...

Welcome back and congratulations on your blogging anniversary.

Bill and Lorie Shewbridge said...

Welcome home, to sunny, Florida. Hope you had a lovely trip.
Get some rest...